Thursday, February 10, 2011

What to do with an ex?

I am not sure how to answer that question myself, but Im not sur emy ex is really getting the message. It seems like he still thinks in terms of "we" and "us" rather than himself, or maybe he thinks too much about himself?

I am not sure.

All I know is that yesterday wasn't the greatest day. He sent me a pretty funny text asking me to hang out, which I might not be able to, because I might have to pick up hours at work. Then he told me we could just cuddle in front of his computer. *sigh*. Cuddle? What was he thinking? After one lunch with him I would fall back in love with him?
I *DO NOT* want to fall back in love with him. Ever. The last two years were filled with just empty promises and hope and disappointment on my part. I can't live like that anymore, I need to live for myself, and not under his regime. So, after I told him I couldn't communicate with him and to leave me alone he proceeded to call me and leave me a REALLY long voicemail.

*sigh*.
*again*.

I told him to leave me alone a couple times, and he still calls? Did I stutter via text? Is it that hard to understand that I don't want to be with him anymore? Am I sending mixed signals? Should I just not talk to him for the next 6 months (Advise given to me by someone who went through something similar)?
What to do with an ex?

1 comment:

  1. Take that advice. I NEVER talk to my exes. You're better off without him. How many hours are you going to pick up?

    ReplyDelete