Monday, August 9, 2010

Terribly Jet Lagged

Hey Guys!

I havent updated, and let me tell you why.
I am the luckiest person on Earth. Yes. That was sarcarsm.

First, the laptop I was suppose to use in China broke. So I couldnt use that.
Once I found another laptop to use, I find out China has blocked blogspot.

So I try not to freak out and try to be calm about the situation. Well, I come home and find out that my big laptop (the one I use for EVERYTHING) is broken too. SAME. EXACT. THING.
Some kind of problem with the motherboard and power cord. No idea, but I didn't have a laptop until my dad let me borrow his.
It is SO SLOW. It HATES Blogspot.

(I am not even sure if this will go through)

And to top it all. Someone stole my camera in China, so I have very little pictures.

BUT!!!!
China was awesome! I had a great time, and I miss it terribly. I am also terribly jet lagged. It is about 6:42 AM right now, and I havent slept yet. I sleep during the day.
Well, in a couple hours i am going to go scouting for computers.

I am off, and hoping this will work!

PS: More posts about China will come soon. I am tired of retyping the same thing a thousand times!

No comments:

Post a Comment