Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stressed

I haven't posted in awhile, but do not think I have forgotten about you!

I finished babysit the 21 cats and I am now almost back in the rythm of things. I saw ALMOST, because my body isn't agreeing with my fast pace life anymore. (I am old?)
I have been sick two times within the last week, and I do not usually get that sick. I sleep properly but wake up exhausted.

It is time to break out the vitamins and start being healthy again.
I was thinking of detoxing my body from all the bad food I have been eating. Hopefully, it will help me get better.
So my diet will be:
- Salad
- Tomatoes
- Celery
- Yogurt
- Carrots
- Broccoli (it is good for your skin. I need to get rid of that acne!)

All of them will be raw, in order for my vegetables and fruit to keep the most of their nutrients.
Plus, my diet will hopefully get rid of that muffin top I develloped other the past two weeks.

Basically, everything around me is going very fast, and I feel like a robot. A never stopping robot. I am pretty sure I wake up exhausted because I am even stressed in my sleep! I discovered another chipped teeth (I grind my teeth at night).

I can't wait for NaNoWriMo to start. I will have some peace and quiet to myself, some time to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment