Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rumble Jumble

Hello again, and Good morning.

I have some good news regarding my lease. As long as we pay deposit on Thursday (tomorrow), we will have until Wednesday to sign the lease. So no problem here. Then I calculated the financial aspect, and it is all possible. Just going to tear a huge hole in my wallet/ bank account. I think I will live though. :]

I have news concerning my application for transfer. I have 5 days. Those are my news. 5 days to get my SAT, SATII, ACT, TOEFL, and AP tests sent to the school. Along with my advisor's report. 5 days. It is so soon, and I feel quite overwhelmed, but I know that I will get all of it done, on time, properly and I should be nervous.

Also news on my writing. I have 3 days to write an horror short story and send it out. 3 days. I started on one, but I don't know where it is going to take me. I have to say, I am pretty pleased with it so far though. I am much better at writing short stories than novels. MUCH MUCH better. We'll see where this takes me.

I also have something due on March 14, but I forgot. Hopefully, I will remember before it is too late. Otherwise, well. I am going to to suck it.
So those next 5 days are going to be stressful, and pretty much filled with things to do.

Financially, I am stable for now.
Mentally, I am about to curl up in a ball and cry.
Physically, I am healthy but tired.
Spiritually, well... that's none of your business, but I know that the big G will help me out on this one.

Therefore, I don't need more things to do!

PS: I am going to learn Korean. YES. I. AM. :D (You just wait until I have 5 minutes to myself)

1 comment:

  1. Why the hell do you need TOEFL ?
    Lol at some big G, I like the Ylocs better.
    Don't cry, that's gonna be fine.
    And for the Korean, your ears always have 5 minutes to themselves, even when you don't.

    ReplyDelete