Monday, November 1, 2010

More trips? Really?

Yes. Yes. More trips!


This winter for 3 weeks I will be going to China... AGAIN! I am the most excited!


This time I will be in Guangxi province. In Guizhou University, I will be studying Mandarin, and I will also be studying the culture of China.


Guizhou is a lot more rural. It is in the south of China (think Texas in the USA, Guangxi province is in the same location, but in China), so it isn't as populated as Shanghai or Beijing (there is still a LOT of people. No worries).


I am really not sure what to expect, but here is two photos I pulled from the internet.


Kevin will not be joining me on my trip this time. He has to study for his MCATS and what not. So, I know he is raging about that. He really doesn't want me to go, but he understands that if I don't go I will be even more upset at him. I am hoping he will accept to have more Skype dates from now on :]
Hopefully, I will have a proxy, so I can still update you about my trip this time! If not, I will have Kevin upload it for me. Hopefully!!
Anyway, I feel like the luckiest person in the world about this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment