Tuesday, April 20, 2010

C00kies

Mmm...

I baked cookies today.
So I didn't feel so sick anymore. I dont know why I thought it would work, but I did enjoy my cookies.

L2 reading = a little less than 40 pages. :D! Of chinese. Never thought I would be able to do something like that!
Script frenzy = 47 pages.
Working out = That is fading. Need to pick that up, but it is difficult with my body aches D:
Grades = Talked about that with my education professor and my grade is back to an A right now. So the only grade that isn't is my Public speaking and Spanish. Spanish will be when I get my participation grade in, and public speaking... well. I will have to focus on that next.

:)
Everything is possible in life.

1 comment:

  1. Yum... cookies sound so good.

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete